Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon.
A customer contacted us with a special request. One of her work colleague was having a farewell party and she wanted something a bit special and unique.
I’m organizing a farewell present for a colleague who loves the Big Bang Theory so I thought I would get her, her very own Sheldon T Shirt can you please quote on a classic white T shirt size 10 with the below imagine printed on it that reads “ Mel Mel Mel”
She sent us an image of Sheldon played by actor Jim Parson to have printed on a white T- Shirt.
As the show is quite popular it probably wouldn’t have been much of a problem getting a Sheldon shirt. This is where we come in. To make this shirt truly unique, we were asked to have her friend’s name repeated three times along with the picture of Sheldon.
Rather than simply typing the name “Mel” 3 times below the picture we thought we would make it a bit more interesting. We chose a font we thought was suitably “nerdy” and in keeping with the show. We decided to use the same green as Sheldon’s shirt and for extra effects we put a Drop Shadow on the letters. We also thought to use the text as if Sheldon was actually calling out her name.
Because our customer only wanted one T-Shirt, we offered her the most economical option: DTG or Direct to Digital Garment. This method is very useful for prints that have many colours such as the photo of Sheldon. Although not many people are aware of this technique, it is by far the best and the most common way to have individual T-Shirts printed. Our main restriction is size. For DTG we have maximum printing area of 28cm x 35cm. Other print techniques such as Screen Printing and Cat Cut Printing can have less restrictive print limitations.
Once we are happy with the layout of our design we need to make sure our customers are also happy with our design. A proof is then put together from one of our template T-Shirts. In this case, our client wanted a White ladies style T-Shirt size 10. Being a small size we adjusted the design to approximately match how it would look like printed.
At a width of 22cm it made the design almost 30cm high (roughly the size of a A4 sheet of paper) which we felt was a good size for a small T-Shirt.
Our client was thrilled to have a design with that little extra special touch. Once a proof is approved, a T-Shirt can be printed almost immediately which can prove to be very handy when we are given short deadlines!
We hear the T-Shirt was very well received and we hope it will become a keepsake!
Hoot’s 50th Birthday T-Shirts
We recently had a customer contact us with a query. She was after approximately 250 white tee shirts, with only one colour print, for an upcoming 50th birthday. She asked us if we could provide her with an affordable solution to her inquiry.
Screen Printing vs. DTG
For such a large quantity, we use Screen Printing, if the client had wanted a smaller amount we would have suggested DTG printing. DTG stands for Direct To Garment and the printing process is very similar to the standard inkjet printers. The garment is placed onto a tray which is then loaded into the printing machine. The design is then printed onto the shirt just like a piece of paper in your common printer. The advantage of this method is that it has very little set up cost and can print the whole gamut of colour in one application. It is especially good for designs that incorporate photos or colourful detailed artworks. However it stops being cost effective when large quantities are required due to the manual labour involved: loading and unloading the garments onto the trays then loading and unloading the trays into the printing machine. The actual printing can also be quite slow, with large colour designs taking up to several minutes from start to finish. In comparison, Screen Printing one single colour could take as little as a few seconds. This is when Screen Printing can become more cost effective. Each colour used in the design is separated and an individual screen of that colour is made up. The less colours the design has the less set up cost is. Each screen is placed into the garment and ink is applied with a squeegee. Each subsequent colour will require its own screen and application. Since the design we were asked to print required only one colour and because of the quantity required, Screen Printing was the best choice.
Reworking an image
The artwork we were provided consisted of a drawing of a face with the words ‘Hoot’s 50th’ underneath.
The artwork was of poor quality being only 72dpi (dot per square inch). In the printing industry, 300 dpi is usually the norm. A 300dpi design is considered to be a High Resolution file and will guarantee a good quality print. This particular image was also slightly blurry and had very poor contrast, the whites were not white and the blacks were not black. There were also areas which were obviously meant to be white which clearly were not.
Using PhotoShop we managed to bring the artwork to a more appealing design, using filters and many other tools such as the Dodge tool, the Lasso Tool, Magic Wand Tool, Brightness & Contrast.
Another area that we can sometimes help out our customers with is the layout and the font used in their design. In this case, we felt the font didn’t really reflect the image. Because we have access to a very large library of fonts we are usually able to offer our customers a more visually pleasing alternative. However we never want to feel like we are pressuring our customers into using our suggestions and on a few occasions the client has decided to keep their original design.
Proofing the Design
Next, we use one of our many garment templates, in this case a White T-Shirt, and position the design. The proof is meant to be an approximation of the finished product and we take care to make them as accurate as possible. We usually base our template on a size Large T-shirt, which means that a smaller T-shirt will seem to have a larger print and vice versa.
In this particular case, we offered our customer an alternative design and layout as well as her original design. She was happy to go with our more cartoony font.
When a design is approved for printing our PhotoShop files is then converted into a screen ready to be screen printed. Keep an eye out for future blogs a we will be posting the finish product.
To adopt novelty in style has become the salient feature of youth. They are ever busy to assume new and unique styles to assert themselves at any place on any occasion. They take up new Tshirt design and fashion to become pioneer only for the satisfaction of their soul.
In this post we have presented 15 Fabulous Styles of T-shirt Design from likecool.com and flicker. This collection will also guide the new designers how to go with the stream to become a successful designer by introducing cool T-shirt designs keeping in view the requirement the youngsters as well as the man in the street.
Let’s come forward share Black T-shirts design for inspiration of the novice designers.
Most of us are aware of Zombie walk happens in major big cities, worldwide. In this blog I have gathered some interesting facts about zombie walk and also few my favourite t shirt design for Zombie lovers.
Here are few nice Tshit Designs from tshirtdesigns2012.blogspot
Few interesting facts about Zombie walk world wide!
A zombie walk (also known as a zombie mob, zombie march, zombie horde, zombie lurch, zombie shamble, zombie shuffle,zombie monsta-mash, zombie irrigation, zombie hurricane or zombie crawl) is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes. Usually taking place in an urban center, the participants make their way around the city streets and through shopping malls to a public space (or a series of taverns in the case of a zombie pub crawl) in a somewhat orderly fashion.
The first zombie walk world record was set on 29 October 2006 at Monroeville Mall outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania during Pittsburgh’s first annual ‘Walk of the Dead.’ Guinness World Records certified that 894 people participated in the walk. The second zombie walk at Monroeville Mall during the 2007 Zombie Fest was also verified by Guinness World Records as the largest gathering of zombies to date (28 October 2007), with 1,028 participants.
In November 2011, Mexico broke a new world record for largest zombie gathering. Guinness officially counted 9,806 participants, surpassing the previous record established by Asbury Park, New Jersey.
Charity work continues to be a common component at zombie walks across the planet. Community service organizations have used zombie walks as demonstrations to raise funds and awareness for local and global issues, such as world hunger.
Both world record walks at Pittsburgh’s Zombie Fest have included food drives. In 2008, The It’s Alive Show (the organizers of Zombie Fest), initiated World Zombie Day. The It’s Alive Show encouraged cities all over the globe to celebrate World Zombie Day by holding zombie walks to raise awareness of global hunger. The first World Zombie Day took place 26 October 2008; the same day as Pittsburgh’s Zombie Fest. More than 30 cities worldwide took part in this day of global zombie walking. Food drives for local hunger-related charities took place at each participating city’s zombie walk. Pittsburgh’s walk alone brought in more than one ton of food to benefit the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. The second World Zombie Day took place 11 October 2009 with even more participation from cities all over the world.
Which tshirt design are you going to wear this year?
Everyone likes to wear unique and funny t shirt design quotes for fun. This time we thought to gather Funny t-shirt design quotes for a married man.
These are 25 very funny and creative t shirt design quotes about marriage to make you smile after a fight with your wife. Funny t shirt design quotes and sayings about marriage are full of humour and will make you forget stress and troubles.
Here are 25 funny t shirt design quotes about marriage from coolnsmart .com. Enjoy!
1. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
2. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
3. The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much.
4. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing – either the car is new or the wife is.
5. I fell in love at first sight… I should have looked twice.
6. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not.
7. Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway.
8. Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back.
9. Getting married is like buying a car. Once you get it off the lot, you’re sure you could have gotten a better deal!
10. Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
11. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
12. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was “Always”.
13. A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: “Wife wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
14. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.
15. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don’t know son, I’m still paying for it.
16. Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!
17. They say that when a man holds a woman’s hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.
18. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
19. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
20. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can’t face each other, but they still stay together.
21. Marriage is man and a woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
22. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the “Y” becomes silent.
23. Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
24. Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day
25. It doesn’t matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
Which one is your Favourite? Let us know if you have your own T Shirt Design Quote!
Are you a Comic Book fan! This Blog is dedicated to all the comic book fans who love to see their favourite Superhero character as their t shirt design.
The Avengers is a team of superheroes, appearing in magazines published by Marvel Comics. Yes, this is the blog for people who love to read comic books!
Here I’ve collected few of my favourite Pictures(from different sources) of characters which has appeared in The Avengers Movie (released in 2012) and put them into the slid show.
Which one is your Favourite character t shirt design?
Everyone loves a unique t shirt design. Fashion statements aside, they do give a slight insight into your personality, your current mood and sets you apart from the crowd.
This article is not a collection of the best t shirt design by the best designers; this article is collection of t shirt designs especially for designers, developers and tech gigs.
Those poor suffering souls that have to endure the pain and distress of the questions from everyday (“you work with a computer, do you? Will you fix mine?”). Yes, this collection is for All Developers, Designers and Tech gigs!
Speackyboy is a design magazine which has a wide collection of great designs.
Please share if you know any other funny tshirt design!
Would you like to have an original T-shirt? You can use your own photo and just by few editing in Photoshop you can make your text photo t shirt design. Simply place a text picture on a t-shirt. Just need two things a Picture and text and here we go. You can use text from something you like or just your name. It’s an awesome idea to have a unique t shirt which you can use as gifting purpose too.
Here is a fantastic video tutorial of Photoshop for how to make plane picture into text picture from logongod’s channel. Follow the step given in video and you can make your fantastic and unique t shirt design in few minutes.
how to make a picture with thousands of words, it easy than it sounds.
I have tried to demonstrate how to make a picture with thousands of words, it easy than it sounds, I would rate the skill level needed with Photoshop to do this one to be about a little more than a beginner. The choice of a photo you use is also critical a non dramatic straight forward head shot with not too much contrast would be ideal.
logongod’s channel has described step by step tutorial for Photoshop editing of your photo.
Are you ready to create your t shirt design using text photo?
1. If you can’t take the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.
2. “How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”
3. “Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though t’were his own.”
4. I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
5. “Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be”
6. I’m not totally useless! I can be used as a bad example
7. You laugh at me cuz I’m different. I laugh at you cuz you’re all the same.
8. Organized people are just too lazy to look for things
9. I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them.
10. “Save water, shower with a friend!”
11. You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.
12. I didn’t slap you, I high-fived your face!
13. Teach me the rules… and I’ll teach you how to break them.
14. I’m not a tease i am just a reminder of something you can’t have!!
15. Don’t drink and drive……. you might go over a bump and spill your drink !!
16. Sometimes, “The Majority” only means that all the fools are on the same side
17. I’m bad with names can i just call you a**hole?
18. “God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
19. im not a pessimist, im an optimist with experience
20. I love animals…They’re delicious!
21. I may not be perfect but parts of me are freaking awesome!
22. I was born intelligent, education spoiled me
23. If you have something to say, raise your hand and place it over your mouth and keep it there!!
24. Are you talking to yourself or just pretending im listening?
25. Copy from one, it’s plagiarism; copy from many, it’s research.
We are curious know which of this tshirt design slogan is your favorite! Also feel free to share your own slogan ideas.
Red green and blue are nice colors but evergreen colors are Black and White.T shirts have always been the cornerstone of a human’s wardrobe. Everyone loves to wear t-shirts, it’s all about the comfort and casual style when it comes to the awesome t shirt designs that are out there. You probably can see various style, design, colors and other variations of t shirt every single day.
Some may loves to wear a colorful tee designs but some may prefer to wear a simple black and white. So today in this article, we compiled a selection of awesome Black & White T Shirt Designs from various different websites. The use of black & white tee designs is forever popular and definitely will make you to look more elegant, clean and cool.
We know there are countless of other great black & white t-shirt designs out there, but we couldn’t find them all. It’s a big internet world out there folks! Nevertheless, we would love to have all of the tees on this article!